How far would you go for the perfect meal?
In this one-man show, a father, a son, and a French chef search for the perfect meal. The adventure begins in a Chinese restaurant and continues to Sweden, North Korea, and Oklahoma. And you thought you were obsessed with food…
- DC Theatre Scene gives Edible Rex its top mark: Must See!
- Washington City Paper blog: “Edible Rex is by far my favorite”
READ RECENT WRITINGS
- Washingtonian (July 2010): First Person: Waiting for the Curtain (PDF)
- Original, full-length Washingtonian article on last year’s Fringe
- The New York Times: My Backlogged Pages
John Feffer is the author of several books, including the novel Foamers (Scribner, 1997). He works at the Institute for Policy Studies in Washington, DC, where he co-directs the Foreign Policy In Focus project. You can find more about his books, his articles, and his biography elsewhere on this website.
FROM THE CREATOR OF KRAPP’S LAST POWER POINT
Pick of the Fringe 2009 (DC Theatre Scene)
Read review of KLPP: DC Theatre Scene review
See video excerpt: Youtube video
This production presented as part of the 2010 Capital Fringe Festival